Week #2 - Getting in the Swing of Things

10:07 AM

With the Christmas holiday over, life is starting to go back to normal.

My fist order of business is to get all the necessary items to apply for post-graduate studies as well as getting all of last years files in order and filed away.

Although there isn't much on my agenda this week, I'm beginning to fill them up again along with some journalling in my Original A5 Filofax. 

I'm not quite used to the big clunky thing, but I love the room. In 2013, I've downgraded my Filofax from a Personal Finsbury to a Compact Personal Saffiano. I don't know if my switch to an A5 would be called upgrading, but nonetheless, I need to get used to a large organiser since this year would be a busy year. If all goes well and I'm accepted into post-graduate school, I know my agenda would be filled with assignments along with every day life.


This week, I've also dabbled in the art of pasta making.


The dough turned out rather dense and doughy, but the fillings which were red pepper herb ricotta cheese and pork and beef were good. This coming weekend, I will try to practice making the dough again with the same fillings.


So, my week had been productive. How was yours?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram