Plan With Me: Week 4, Happy Planer Mini

1:37 PM

This week, I needed to get a lot of things done, particularly, I needed to finish my project proposal, which is due on the first of the February and there's still a lot of reading that needs to be done before it gets submitted for approval. On top of that, I've also got an eight page research paper due on the same day as well. With all the things on my plate, I really couldn't spend that much time decorating in my planners that I went with the minimalist option.

For this week, I went and grabbed one of the plain Recollections washi tape and went ahead and decorated the bottom of each day. I didn't have to worry about cutting anything to fit. I've also gone ahead and used the Plan TV and Donut Forget to remind me that on Monday, a new Timeless episode is on and on Wednesday, I need to mail in the proposal. On top of the left page, I used the Believe Princess set to stamp in the sentiment. This came from Sweet Stamp Shop's January Bundle.  On the right page, I used the "Bright Star" set to stamp in the sentiment.

For the images, I used my new Love Cynthia and MommyLhey stamps that I'm absolutely in love with at the moment. As usual, I stamped them on the cheap Target Watercolour paper, embossed, and coloured them in with the Artist Loft Markers. Thankfully, I've already got these images done on Saturday, but didn't have a project in mind. I just needed to do some crafting to relax myself.

What about you? Do you do a minimalist page on your on-the-go planner?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram