Happy New Year, Happy Planner, Week 1

9:26 AM

Happy New Year! I can't believe 2016 has come and gone and 2017 is here. I guess it's time to set up some goals.

I've been quite absent from the blogging scene most of last year, but this year, I'm going to definitely blog more. I might even start a YouTube channel.

Now that we're into the first week of 2017, I know that many of you have your planners already set up for the year and have decorated the week as well. Since I'm working with two planners, an on-the-go and a desk bound one, the only planner that I've some embellishments on is the Mini Happy Planner.















In this planner, I decided to do a black and white theme. I haven't really had the chance to do this layout since I didn't have any stamps that coordinated well with my three black washi tapes. After I purchased the Pho You stamp and die set from the Sweet Stamp Shop during their Black Friday sale, I finally had the opportunity to create a black and white theme.

Since it's the New Year, I wanted to add my detox goals into my on-the-go planner. I've eaten quite unhealthily this past month despite being a vegetarian. All the sweets that came round during the holidays managed to make it to my plate, whether it was a dessert after dinner or a snack. I'd eat the chocolate covered cookies with a cup of tea here and a cup of tea there. Plus, there's coffee! My severe migraine attacks during the last week were the cause of my large consumption of coffee accompanied with a sugary creamer. Thus, with the amount of sugar I've consumed, the detox plan needed to be incorporated into my planner.

In the Classic Happy Planner, which I planned on leaving on my desk, I've done quite a bit of decorating. It might seem empty, but I haven't pencilled in my schedule. Can we say #beforethepen?


I've also kept up with the same black and white theme, using bits of scrapbook paper that was left over from making envelopes. I've added the Heartbreaker Set as well as the Gym set from the Sweet Stamp Shop. The other embellishments include Create 365's Happy Planner Washi and stickers from Simple Stories.

What about you? How you incorporating your goals into your planner and what kind of layout did you go for? Leave a comment in the box below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram