James Hook & Co., Boston

10:40 PM

This is by far, our last lobster roll of the trip. Since arriving here in the East Coast two weeks ago, Michael and I have been eating quite a lot of lobster rolls. I'm slightly allergic to shellfish and have been popping Benadryl pills like they're Tic Tacs just so I can enjoy this delicious treat.

We found James Hook & Co. on our first day in Boston whilst we were taking a long walk back to our hotel from Flour Bakery. Michael looked at the menu and thought they were a bit pricey and we went on our way. I didn't think he'd want to eat here, but since it was lunch time, we had to stop and decided that we'll have our final lobster roll at this establishment.


Michael wanted the lobster roll, which he ordered and I wanted the lobster mac and cheese. Unfortunately, they sold out, so I settled on the lobster bisque and Michael ordered a cup of clam chowder. We shared the lobster roll and for the price (I don't quite remember), it is worth it because they pack on the lobsters to the point that it was falling off of the bread. 

The lobster bisque is rich and creamy with a little bite to it. There's some chunks of lobsters in the bisque, which made it perfect. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram