Memory Keeping and Listers Gotta List (plus supplies used)

12:04 PM

Last year I embarked on a challenge called "Listers Gotta List" created by The Reset Girl which I found on Instagram. Unfortunately, as with my hobbies and challenges, this fell off my fun things to do as I've began my first trimester of postgraduate studies. I hadn't planned on continuing with the the challenge until recently (during Christmas), I received a bound planner from a friend who knew I had a penchant for all things planner/organiser and paper related things. Unfortunately, I've already got two planners I'll be working with (an A5 and a personal size). So, I decided to use the planner to memory keep and complete a years worth the Listers Gotta List challenge.



For the first three days of this year, I haven't had much to memory keep. Thankfully, the Listers Gotta List challenge took up quite a bit of room.



First day challenge materials:

1. Steak and BBQ grill images came from the Plan Summer from the Sweet Stamp Shop.
2. Suitcase image came from the Plan Everyday stamp from the Sweet Stamp Shop
2. Heart shaped image came from the Plan It stamp from Studio L2E.
3. Charlie Brown and Snoopy image is a stamp I've purchased in the late 1990s. I can't tell you what brand it is or when I've acquired it as its been too long.

The second day challenge, materials used:

1. Coffee Cup image, Plan To Go from the Sweet Stamp Shop.
2. Family Time and Menu captions, Plan It from Studio L2E.
3. Knife and serving fork image, Plan to Eat from the Sweet Stamp Shop

Third day challenge, materials used:
1. Brenda Walton Alphabet Stamps purchased from Joann's Fabrics.

The inkpads used in all three challenges were the Memento Fast Drying Ink in Bahama Blue, Rose Bud, Dandelion, Pear Tart, Tuxedo Black.

The pens used are the Pentel Energel in .07 Tip and Pilot Frixion Markers.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram