What's In My Bag or my Planner Supplies Kit

4:38 PM

Naturally, I thought I'd do a What's in My Bag post since another trimester is beginning in my adventures as a post-graduate student. But after checking my Longchamp Le Pliage tote and finding that my Kipling 100 Pens case and the Carpe Diem organiser is taking up all the room (and this bag doesn't even include my Macbook Pro at all!), I decided to do a What's in My Pen Case post instead. As you can see, I've got three books, iPad Mini, Carpe Diem Planner, research printouts, and my trust Kipling pen case.


I've always loved Kipling Bags and this love dates all the way back to the 90s. I love the fact that it's light and water resistant. I've been caught in a downpour once and the contents of my Kipling bag was dry. When I got the case, I'm completely in love with the pattern and the colours. It's bright and fun. Of course, it holds as many items I want it to hold. And yes, it's stuffed with things I need for revisions, research, and of course planning. I'm currently working with two planners and have decided that I might need to pack around the extremely large Carpe Diem for research purposes whilst I still have the Personal Domino as my on the go and everyday planner.


Inside the case, I've put every single thing I would possibly need. Pilot Frixion markers, Pilot Frixion pens, Pilot Frixion Hilighters and  Staedtler ball point pens practically fill each and every one of those pen loops. I use these pens for revision notes and my planner.


The second tab contains all of my planner stamps, some Pilot Frixion pens, mechanical pencil, correction tape, stamping block, inkpads, and paper clips. I could downsize to one inkpad, but I love the colours and I do love colour in my otherwise black and white organiser.


Further inspection of the planner stamps, I've got my favourites from The Sweet Stamp Shop, Studio L2E, Kelly Purkey, and Technique Tuesday. It seems quite a lot for planner stamps, but I use them all. I don't bring washi tape with me. I'd rather keep those at home when I'm leisurely decorating and doing revision notes. It seems weird that I've got a planner supply kit when I'm doing my post-graduate studies online with CSU Dominguez Hills, but a lot of times, I make my way to the library to study or go to class. There's less distractions at the library such as the television and the kitchen!


There are some Christmas and Thanksgiving stamps in my collection and although the holidays are over, I still use some of the icons in the set for everyday planning such as the bake caption, camera, mail, and cocoa.

What about you? How much of your planner supplies do you carry?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram