CSET Exam Preparations

9:16 AM

Last week, I purchased the CSET (California Subject Examinations for Teachers) Test Prep Book in Social Sciences.  Of course, I began studying for the test to be better prepared after one of my closest friends, who already took the exam told me that I would be given a map of an ancient civilization somewhere in Asia and would be asked to identify what battle took place in that region.  BLOODY HELL!

I'm only on Domain 1: World History, Skill 1.1b and I already have seven pages worth of material from the book, and I'm using the Cornell Notes technique.  There's so much to relearn and remember.  I might just employ flashcards, a method I have not used in a few years.  

If I just keep going like Nemo ... Just keep swimming.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram