Stationery and Card Punches

11:20 AM

Whenever I visit the Japanese grocery store, Oto's Supermarket, I'm always passing by their Daiso isle in hopes to find something cute. There were several times I've struck out, but yesterday's visit proved to be successful.

They had these sticky notes/memos and they are $1.50 each. They also had a cute notepad, but I decided against getting it. I wanted a cute notepad that I can holepunch to fit in my personal size Filofaxes and in my A5. The notepad was too small, so I just opted out for these.

Aren't they cute?


I've also been collecting paint cards from Home Depot after finding a project on Pinterest where the crafter punch those cards with a heart punch and glued them onto a piece of cardboard foam. I've done the same and adding wedding anniversary date to it in calligraphy.



I thought I would have used up all the cards, but no. I still have a big stack, so I decided to punch butterflies and glue them onto a board in a shape of a heart. I took a pice of pink ribbon and glued it to the back of the cardboard foam to act as a hanger.


Even with this project, I've still got a lot of paint cards left and I needed another idea. Thanks to Florence (@livelifeandcreate) on Instagram, I've found another purpose for them.

On Monday, I bought a couple of things at Michael's, one of them was the Martha Stewart Balloon paper puncher. I originally thought that the ballon was big enough that I can actually make some kind of wall art like I had with the previous two, but after punching one paint card, I found that it's big enough to use in my scrapbooking and card making projects. So I got out one of my old sketching books to do start the project. This is what came out of it.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram