Reading List 2015

9:18 AM

With the summer season finally came to a close and with Post Graduate studies beginning today, I decided I would do a post on my summer reading list.

Earlier this year, I've planned to read as much "fun" books as I can before I start post grad studies. Honestly, I'm pretty surprised I punched through thirty-six books starting in January. I've still got a quite a few more to read, but I doubt I'll be able to read those books at all this year.

I do have some literature I need to read for this coming academic semester. As much as I want to add those books in my already read list, I'm not. Call me biased, but I've reserved this list for the fun reading. Hopefully, I'll be able to get a couple of non-academic based books in during the winter break. But for now, the list is complete.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram