What's In My Bag #212:42 PM
What's in my bag? I haven't done one of these posts in a long time.
Since I'm spending the day with Michael today, I decided to change my bag from the very large white one to my black Roxy Tote Bag. I love large totes since I practically carry the kitchen sink everywhere I go.
The contents of my bag kind of changed since the last time I wrote a "What's in My Bag" post.
- Barnes and Noble 16GB Tablet = I have all my books loaded onto this tablet along with movies and games. I actually can't leave home without it since I tend to get bored a lot.
- Barnes and Noble Nook Tablet Charger = I have to have this with me at all times. I just never know when I'll need it.
- JBL Roxy Mic/Headphones = Since it's illegal to use your mobile in California, I carry my mic/headphones and it comes in handy when I need to make a call as well as avoiding getting a bloody ticket from the CHP.
- Esprit Sunglasses = I'm light sensitive and therefore need these all the time.
- Le Sportsac Makeup Bag = My makeup bag is relatively light since all I keep in it are: Boots Pressed Powder, Boots Lipstick, Burt's Bees Chapstick, Bath & Body antibacterial, VS lotion and some Imitrex for those moments when my migraine just attacks.
- iPhone 3GS = I know. I need an upgrade, but I'm waiting for the iPhone 5 to come out.
- Liz Claireborne Wallet = Need I say more?
- Filofax Metropol = I cannot absolutely leave home without my Filofax. It organises everything for me and I can see my schedule instead of having to swipe through my bloody phone for a day in the month.
- Pen Case with Pens = I'm a pen-a-holic. All the colours are in my case along with pencils so i can organise my days in my Filofax better.
- Tissue = My grandmum always told me to have tissue on hand because I'll never know when I need it and I do need it a lot during the Spring allergy season.
- Hello Kitty Coin Purse = I've accumulated a ton of coins over the years and one of my coin-banks are full. Michael tells me I have to get rid of those coins.
So, there it is... in a nutshell what I pack into my bag daily. There are some days that I cram all that and my Mac Pro along with my CSET Exam Prep Book into my tote which makes my bag even heavier as well as wearing down the handles. I know at some point, my Roxy Tote will finally crack under pressure and I'll have to shell out a few quid for a newer, heavier-duty bag.